Great news! We will be back open Sunday 24th.
As per previous communication, the process to register your vaccination status with the club is discussed below. Please ensure you submit your evidence ASAP so you can ride as soon as we re-open.
The first Thursday twilight back will be: Thu 28th Oct
There will also likely be an extended opening around Melbourne Cup Weekend however we will communicate more once we get closer.
Process to register your vaccine confirmation is as follows:
1. Send us a evidence of your vaccination confirmation to: [email protected]
a. Acceptable versions include screenshots from MyGov/Service Victoria Apps, PDFs
2. We will track each members status on our membership database, and make available for internal use amongst committee and grounds supervisors
3. The club will delete this information once it has been sighted and simply record a status flag in our database.
There will be no ‘booking’ process to ride due to our ratio of riders to open space, however do not attempt to ride at the club grounds without first submitting your vaccination certificate evidence.
Thank you to those who have already sent your evidence before being asked!
A reminder of the conditions of entry to OMCC:
· From the reopening date anyone attending the Club will need to provide evidence of being fully vaccinated (two doses).
· Proof of vaccination should be registered with the Club prior to accessing the Club facilities.
· We will only need to record each member’s vaccination status once.
· Our Grounds Supervisors will be instructed to turn away anyone who has not pre-registered. The club will not tolerate any abuse directed at or towards grounds supervisors who are enforcing this; any member who does so should consider their membership forfeited.
· The club has registered with the Vic Government QR code system, and so both QR codes will need to be scanned. One for Contact Tracing purposes and one for the existing clubs link to register riders with the AMA for Indemnity & Liability while riding. Sadly the technology cannot be linked.
· Most importantly, if any member has any COVID symptoms or has been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID, they must not attend the Club.
Thanks to our members for support and cooperation.
OBO the OMCC Committee