Oakleigh MCC prides itself on being a family club and has a strong heritage and club history. Get involved and give back to the club that supports you.
At the club
- Working Bees – All members are strongly encouraged to attend these!
- Attend monthly Club meetings (second thursday every month)
- Become a committee member
- Become a supervisor
Volunteering at events
- Observers – Get close to the action and get free training on the day. It’s easy!
- Catering – Make lunches or work the BBQ
- Section setting before events
- Scoring tent
- Cleaning up after events