As a result of the Victorian lockdown, we have no choice but to postpone the trial this weekend.
We are currently exploring dates and aim to reschedule is as soon as possible. Any questions please contact: [email protected]
Entries will carry over to the new date once we have confirmed it. Refunds will be available if needed.