Hope you all had a great Xmas and a happy new year. Just a quick update for Round 2 of the OMCC Summer Series. We have 3 first time riders at this event already, that’s on top of the 10 from the last trial! The grounds are in perfect condition and recent rains have helped settle the dust.
- The trials gods have blessed us again!
- Forecast is for 21 and partly cloudy…so no excuses!
- Thursday 14th giving us a day to get things organised.
Spectators are welcome!
- Please tell your friends to come down and enjoy a great chance to see our sport.
Calling for observers:
- If you free, please get in touch with David Grice (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we would love to have you down.
- We will train you…you need not have experience and you will be close to the action!
We’ve also been informed that the following dealers will have bike on display & for demonstration:
- David Ryan & Hugh Harvie: 2021 Vertigo 200 + 250
- Greg Chalmers: 2021 TRS RR 300 Electric Start
- Powerhouse Sherco: 2020 Sherco trials bikes
- 1:30pm – Sign on
- 2:00pm – Riders Briefing
- 2:15pm – Trial competition starts
- 6:15pm – Trial competition finishes
- 6:30pm – BBQ
Enter Online: https://trials.com.au/2020-Summer-Series-2