There has been some revised interpretation provided by the Vic Government and even though the ‘groups of 10’ rules haven’t changed, the gaps between them have been adjusted and given our membership base and the size of our grounds we can open without any limits.
There is still the usual stuff though:
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times whilst not riding.
- No gatherings on the verandah area.
- 1 person in the kitchen at a time.
- No use of club rooms other than accessing the kitchen.
- Members need to be vigilant and maintain a 1.5 metre distance.
- Wash your hands.
- Avoid physical contact.
- There are certain areas of the club grounds that have been taped off, due to recent works, taped off areas are not to be ridden.