Dear OMCC Member,
How wrong could we have been! Renewed restriction has meant that rather than the end of these booking forms, we are going to continue them and also we are splitting our session again on Sunday.
This is to accommodate some pent up demand for new and potential riders to our club.
*** There will be more availability in the afternoon session than the morning session so please consider prioritising the afternoon where you can. ***
22nd June Restriction Updates:
Members still need to nominate their interest in riding before they can come to the club grounds. If we are over subscribed, there will be a random ballot.
Members who are successful will have their name on the OMCC website Saturday PM.
Here is the quick outline of the clubs opining procedures:
1. We are limited to a maximum of 20 members at the club grounds at any one time.
2. There will be two opening times: 09:00-12:30 – & 12:30-3:30 and bookings are essential.
3. 12:30 change over timings are strict.
a. Please allow pack up time and be ready to leave the grounds at the specified time.
b. Grounds supervisor will honk their horn at 12 midday as a reminder.
c. Afternoon session participants please avoid coming early.
4. We need to avoid congregating in the veranda and around the table.
5. 1 person in the kitchen at a time.
6. No use of club rooms other than accessing the kitchen.
7. Members need to be vigilant and maintain a 1.5 metre distance.
8. Wash your hands.
9. Avoid physical contact.
Please note: members who simply turn up to the club grounds without booking in, put our future opening at risk and the supervisors on the day have been instructed by the committee to close the gates once sessions start and turn any non-listed members away. We will also turn away general public and non-OMCC members.
How to nominate to ride on the 28th June:
Enter your details here: https://forms.gle/zMdQP6HHE582L18HA
Please submit your details by 11:59pm Friday 26th June.
If you are successful, your name will be published on the OMCC website Saturday afternoon 27th June.
We will be in touch before the next weekend to either repeat the same process or announce any changes.