Dear OMCC Member,
We are in the new phase of COVID restrictions, and are allowed 20 per session.
Given the previous limits haven’t been exceeded, we will go back to one session per day however still require pre-booking to ensure we stay within thresholds. If we are over-subscribed we may look at other options.
1st June Restriction Updates:
Members still need to nominate their interest in riding before they can come to the club grounds.
Members who are successful will have their name on the OMCC website Saturday PM.
Here is the quick outline of the clubs re-opening procedures:
- We are limited to a maximum of 20 members at the club grounds at any one time.
- We will return to our usual opening times: 9:30am – 3:30pm
- We need to avoid congregating in the veranda and around the table.
- 1 person in the kitchen at a time.
- No use of club rooms other than accessing the kitchen.
- Members need to be vigilant and maintain a 1.5 metre distance.
- Wash your hands.
- Avoid physical contact.
Please note: members who simply turn up to the club grounds (without booking in) put our future opening at risk. The supervisors on the day have been instructed by the committee to turn any non-booked members away.
We will also turn away general public and non-OMCC members while we remain limited in opening availability to keep the facilities available to our members.
How to nominate to ride on the 6th June:
Enter your details here: https://forms.gle/zMdQP6HHE582L18HA
Please submit your details by 11:59pm Friday 5th June.
If you are successful, your name will be published on the OMCC website Saturday afternoon 6th June.
Please be patient with us as we iron out any kinks. We will be in touch before the next weekend to either repeat the same process or announce any changes.