Dear OMCC Member,
From the 1st June limits will move to 20 people per session, but for this weekend we remain under the existing allowance of 10 per session.
The new process to ride at OMCC:
We are going to have a split opening, and members need to nominate their interest in riding before they can come to the club grounds. If we are over subscribed, there will be a random ballot.
Members who are successful will have their name on the OMCC website Saturday PM.
Here is the quick outline of the clubs re-opining procedures:
- We are limited to a maximum of 10 members at the club grounds at any one time.
- There will be two opening times: 09:00-12:30 – & 12:30-3:30 and bookings are essential.
- 12:30 change over timings are strict.
- Please allow pack up time and be ready to leave the grounds at the specified time.
- Grounds supervisor will honk their horn at 12 midday as a reminder.
- Afternoon session participants please avoid coming early.
- We need to avoid congregating in the veranda and around the table.
- 1 person in the kitchen at a time.
- No use of club rooms other than accessing the kitchen.
- Members need to be vigilant and maintain a 1.5 metre distance.
- Wash your hands.
- Avoid physical contact.
The Bad News:
We fully understand with the limit of 10 per session (total of 20 across the day) may not be enough to satisfy all members who want to ride. If we are over-subscribed we may look at other options.
Please note: members who simply turn up to the club grounds without booking in put our future opening at risk and the supervisors on the day have been instructed by the committee to close the gates once sessions start and turn any non-listed members away. We will also turn away general public and non-OMCC members.
How to nominate:
Enter your details here: https://forms.gle/zMdQP6HHE582L18HA
Please submit your details by 11:59pm Friday 29th.
If you are successful, your name will be published on the OMCC website Saturday afternoon 30th May.
Please be patient with us as we iron out any kinks. We will be in touch before the next weekend to either repeat the same process or announce any changes.