Dear OMCC Member,
We are excited to announce that we will be reopening the club groups yet again..
Here is the quick outline of the clubs re-opining procedures:
- We are limited to a maximum of 10 members at the club grounds at any one time.
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times whilst not riding.
- No gatherings on the verandah area.
- 1 person in the kitchen at a time.
- No use of club rooms other than accessing the kitchen.
- Members need to be vigilant and maintain a 1.5 metre distance.
- Wash your hands.
- Avoid physical contact.
- There are certain areas of the club groups that have been taped off, due to recent works, taped off areas are not to be ridden.
We fully understand with the limit of 10 per session may not be enough to satisfy all members who want to ride. If we are over-subscribed we may look at other options.
Please note: members who simply turn up to the club grounds without booking in put our future opening at risk and the supervisors on the day have been instructed by the committee to close the gates once sessions start and turn any non-listed members away. We will also turn away general public and non-OMCC members.
How to nominate:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJKAWu1h5Yxr8oPn_dUFbWFdsrVfG8DSyIm7-hfOMrluLmZw/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you are successful, your name will be published on the OMCC website Saturday afternoon 24th of October.