Mt Baw Baw Trial – Rescheduled to March 17th 2019.
The event was due to take place this weekend, however due to bush fires which are currently burning in the area, a decision was made to postpone the event.
The event will now take place in March 17th.
Updates Supp regs and online entries will be up soon.
We will be looking for observers for this event, if you can help out pleae contact Chris Grubb at – [email protected]
Accommodation will once again be available along with the restaurant which was well received last year. Accommodation tends to book out quickly so make sure you have got it organised in advance.
Just as a reminder, can entrants please ensure they have entered online prior to the event with all their relevant memberships and licenses are up to date.
We hope to see you there.