Dear OMCC Member,
***Reduced capacity this weekend****
This weekend there is a monthly meeting. As a result, the committee will need priority booking to ride at OMCC club grounds.
For this Sunday, 14th June, there will be a reduced capacity of ~10-12 places once meeting attendance is confirmed. We apologise to members for this inconvenience.
We are in the new phase of COVID restrictions, and are allowed 20 per session in total.
1st June Restriction Updates:
Members still need to nominate their interest in riding before they can come to the club grounds. If we are over subscribed, there will be a random ballot.
Members who are successful will have their name on the OMCC website Saturday PM.
Here is the quick outline of the clubs re-opening procedures:
- We are limited to a maximum of 20 members at the club grounds at any one time.
- We will return to our usual opening times: 9:30am – 3:30pm
- We need to avoid congregating in the veranda and around the table.
- 1 person in the kitchen at a time.
- No use of club rooms other than accessing the kitchen.
- Members need to be vigilant and maintain a 1.5 metre distance.
- Wash your hands.
- Avoid physical contact.